Here are a couple of the latest ultrasound photos, dated April 7, 2008. In this first photo, you can see a great profile of Baby #3.
In this photo, a very realistic image of the baby's face. It's the first time I've seen the face more than just a skeletal (typical ultrasound) image.
During my ultrasound, the technician and I just watched the baby's movements while waiting for the doctor to come. It was a great experience as I got to see the baby's eye moving around, tongue rooting, and even the baby trying to lick its arm that was across its face.
I'm not sure whether or not this was the last ultrasound I will have. Everthing has been normal with my hyperthyroid and the baby's thyroid thus far. It will be a relief to not have any more ultrasounds...the temptation to look at its "parts" has been huge. It's been a hard challenge for me, but I really want the gender to be a surprise at delivery.

No comments:
Post a Comment