Elaine has flipped onto her tummy!
I don't think she really meant to. After an hour nap, I found her lying on her tummy and crying. She didn't seem too happy about it.
Nevertheless, another milestone!
On an added note, she also has been working up those neck muscles while on her "scheduled" tummy time. Also, she's been trying to sit up while in her car seat, swing or rocker chair (like she's doing some baby crunches/abs work). Looks like she's gearing up to be on the move!
All I have to say is these baby stages are going by all too quickly!
I don't think she really meant to. After an hour nap, I found her lying on her tummy and crying. She didn't seem too happy about it.
Nevertheless, another milestone!
On an added note, she also has been working up those neck muscles while on her "scheduled" tummy time. Also, she's been trying to sit up while in her car seat, swing or rocker chair (like she's doing some baby crunches/abs work). Looks like she's gearing up to be on the move!
All I have to say is these baby stages are going by all too quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment