Monday, November 17, 2008

Our silly silly girl Natalie

We love our little Natalie. She's a complex little two-year old. She has her quiet moments when she keeps to herself and her wild moments when she expresses her silly side. I was able to catch of her wild moments while getting ready for bed, before she got her night gown on.

Side note: I did NOT prompt her to do ANY of this!

Natalie starts singing "I got a silly [hat]" then realizes that's not what she's got, continues with "I'm in my birth[day suit]" then, again, realizes that's not right, and finally gets her groove back to sing "I'm in my diaper suit!"

Then, as always, she wants to see the video of herself! Do I smell actress/director?!?

2 comments:

The Dickey Family said...

Aww..they are so cute at that age!!

colleen said...

I'm beginning to think that Sarah's obsession last year with putting things up so that Natalie couldn't get them may have been an indication that are similar in spirit! And look how long her hair is getting! Have a great Thanksgiving!!