Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Natalie!

On the morning of March 23rd, Natalie emerged from her room as our new 4-year old girl!


I made special birthday cupcakes for her school snacks (along with juice and Scooby snack crackers).

Did I mention she was totally stylin' on her birthday?
Natalie at school with her "All About Natalie" board
and a huge smile!
That night we celebrated at home with 4th birthday cake #1. She wanted a Scooby Doo Mystery Machine cake - an idea she sprung on me the day before. Even still, Mommy delivered!

Every 4-year old big girl needs a big girl bike!

Natalie was loving her special day...
but the celebration wasn't over yet!

She had a Pinkalicious party with her closest friends the following Saturday. Natalie also invited her teacher Ms. Connie, who was kind enough to read the Pinkalicious book to a captivated audience of children! Ms. Connie always does a great job!

And every Pinkalicious party needs a giant cupcake cake (aka 4th birthday cake #2)!

It was a week-long celebration of Natalie's birthday, but I think she deserved it. She's grown up so much in the past year...Mommy got a bit sad (the happy kind) over this birthday!

In the end, I know she will always be our little girl...
spirited and silly!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

What a lucky birthday girl! You're right...she deserves all of it!