Natalie loves loves loves gymnastics! She's been eagerly waiting a whole week to return to Hawkeye Gymnastics for her next lesson. She also was tickled "pink" when her new leotard came in the mail. I almost couldn't get her to take it off after trying it on!
One of the first exercises she tackled was on the uneven bars. It's the kind of flip around that seems easy while you're watching Olympic gymnastics on NBC, but it obviously takes lot of practice to get up on the bar,...
One of the first exercises she tackled was on the uneven bars. It's the kind of flip around that seems easy while you're watching Olympic gymnastics on NBC, but it obviously takes lot of practice to get up on the bar,...
do it with grace,...
and finally succeed!
Then, the basic cartwheel was next. I remember doing these all the time during my childhood. I'm hoping that Natalie will enjoy them as much as I did...looks like that won't be too far off in the future!
1 comment:
Look at those smiles! I'm glad she loves it!
Post a Comment