All the below is preceded by a "Mommy!" with a tinge of whine:
"I need more milk!"
(repeated by another just seconds after putting the milk back)
"Can I have seconds?"
"More please!"
"Could I have a 3rd course?"
"Can you help me get the foil off my pudding?"
"WOOF! WOOF![I need to go pee and then chase that rabbit!]"
An hour after I started making my own lunch, I'm finally getting to eat it...of course, while making this blog entry!
Such is my life!
"I need more milk!"
(repeated by another just seconds after putting the milk back)
"Can I have seconds?"
"More please!"
"Could I have a 3rd course?"
"Can you help me get the foil off my pudding?"
"WOOF! WOOF![I need to go pee and then chase that rabbit!]"
An hour after I started making my own lunch, I'm finally getting to eat it...of course, while making this blog entry!
Such is my life!
2 comments:
Ah yes...I can totally relate. :-)
Ditto...and now I'm spoon feeding someone. [Sigh]
Post a Comment