Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Peter's 1st day of Kindergarten

Today was Peter's big day, first day as a kindergartner!
He was up and ready by 7am. Unfortunately, school did not begin until 8:20am.

We passed the time with lots of pictures in front of the house.

Everyone was excited for Peter!



We all walked with Peter to his classroom. Natalie possibly was just as excited as Peter!

"Wait for me," Elaine says.
Peter doesn't get to ride the school bus since we live so close, but it's always exciting to see them in front of the school! You could sense the smell of the Fall season amidst the diesel fuel!

Peter was eager to get to his Kindergarten room.


Here is his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Poss. She is so sweet and nice. I'm certain Peter will have a great year with her!

I wanted this moment to last but Peter was ready to let me go and start his day as a kindergartner!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hooray for a great 1st day! The picture of you and Peter is beautiful.

Erin J-K said...

Such sweet pictures! I love seeing everyone's first day of school pics!