Regina is great. It freely allows parents to drop in and have lunch with their kids at school. Lunch (rather, it should be called brunch since it's at 10:45am) with my kindergartner was pretty cool. I got to see how he gets through hot lunch line and enters his 4-digit code for payment. It's amazing to see how much he just knows how to do now...on his own!
Elaine got to join us for the mini corn dog bites, peas, applesauce, pretzels, and bug bites (graham crackers).
Elaine got to join us for the mini corn dog bites, peas, applesauce, pretzels, and bug bites (graham crackers).
Peter with his friend Nick (from preschool days).
After lunch and an orderly chaotic line formed from the lunchroom to the playground. I must say it was the mind spinning and long walk with all those kids and Elaine. All of Peter's friends were eager to watch over Elaine on the playground since she was "little". Everyone wanted to catch her at the end of the slides.
1 comment:
I'm very impressed...I can't even do what Peter did on the monkey bars!
Post a Comment