Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Attack of the ear infections

Just when we thought we were on the road to full recovery, we encountered some pain in our ears over the Memorial Day weekend. Luckily, a clinic was open on Monday where Peter, Natalie and I got checked out. As suspected, all three of us has some kind of ear infection. Unfortunately, after our appointment was over, Sam also felt like he might be getting an ear infection and since then has had more pain in his ear. :( The kids both got amoxicillin and I got an ear drop. I gotta tell you; even for a pharmacist, it's hard to get three drops in your ear canal! One good thing to this story is that Peter and Natalie LOVE their medicine. They almost fight over who gets to take theirs first! Let's hope the infections clear up and we'll all be feeling back to 100% soon!

No comments: