Friday, June 6, 2008

Update of the peapod

All is good! Ear infections have cleared up and everyone seems to have recovered. Well, Sam still has a little cough but nothing like 2 weeks ago!
Baby #3 progress is going quickly. My 36 week check up was today, and I'm already 4 cm dilated! Today, I'm speeding up the preparations like packing the hospital bag and a bag for the kids, getting laundry caught up, making phone number list, and anything else left undone. "Go!" time is probably just around the corner!
Our primary plan is to send the kids to our next door neighbor's Donna and Mark when we go into labor. They have a 3 year old daughter Lily, with whom Peter and Natalie love to play with. I explained that they'd be going to "Lily's house" when the Mommy and Daddy need to go to the hospital and they might possibly need to sleep there (in case of an overnight delivery). Now, Peter and Natalie couldn't be more excited for this baby to come. Peter has even asked that I go to the hospital now! :)
This morning, Sam took Peter and Natalie for a walk around our neighborhood. Sam told me that Peter kept looking for the perfect flower to pick for Mommy. He was eyeing some of our neighbors nice landscaping, but luckily Daddy was there to prevent any flower swiping! :) Maybe Peter was remembering the flowers I picked from our own landscaping:



I just dropped the hint to Peter that HyVee also sells flowers that Mommy would like! :)

No comments: