Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things I hear from Peter and Natalie

Peter and Natalie both have said the funniest things lately.
I need to document them as they're happening because likely they'll grow out of them and I'll forget about them! (for example, how a year ago, Peter would answer everything with "Rightay")
Some are too funny to ever forget!
Here are a few of them:
"No, [Mommy]! Don't eat all the special treat. Share it!"
"Goonga!" not sure what this means, but I actually heard another kid say it in a store...must be code.
"I just want to watch one show - just a little bit" mainly has been a Peter saying
"Mommy! I need to change my diaper change!"
"Mommy! Music... please!" mainly from Natalie while in the car. That girl loves to sing Blues Clues songs!
"Make a mess!"what I hear in the morning instead of "good morning" when every possible thing in their room is on the floor.
"Be healthy with your food!" just new this morning from Peter to Daddy on the phone
"No, IIIIIIIIIII do it" It's sooooooooo Natalie these days

No comments: