June 12-16th - Father's Day weekend:

Amidst last month's flooding, Uncle Jim (Sam's brother) paid us a visit. It probably was not the easiest time to travel to Iowa since the flooding closed several bridges and roads between Iowa City and Quad Cities airport. Jim's travel time into Iowa took 6 extra hours due to airplane mechanical problems, tornado warnings in the Quad Cities, and closed flooded bridges/roads on I-80. I just hope it was all worth it for Jim!
Peter and Natalie loved having him here,
horsing around the yard...
eating Airliner pizza together...
telling Knock Knock jokes...
(Transcript to Natalie's one-woman joke:
"Knock Knock...Who's there... Boo... Boo who...don't cry it's just a joke...ha ha ha ha")
watching Burer brothers be Burer brothers...
giving Uncle Jim lots of love...
...but were sad to see him go.
2 comments:
It sure was worth it! Awesome to the core! Thanks again for having me (and keep telling those knock, knock jokes, Natalie. They're hilarious!)
I know he had a great time - he's still talking about it. I think Natalie might have her Uncle Jim wrapped around her little finger! I love the knock knock joke!
Post a Comment