This morning, I finally got a much needed and much anticipated haircut at Zender's Salon and Spa downtown. I knew I wanted something shorter with a little style. I looked online for styles that would fit my rounder face and came up with "the Jenny" (as in Jenny McCarthy). Basically, it's a medium straight hair bob cut.
So, here's what I went in with:
(Yes, sadly, this is what I look like every day.
It's the best I can do when kids start to wake up at 6 am or earlier.)
An hour later, here's what I left with:
I love love love the length and it feels so good. We'll see how well I'm able to keep up with styling it every day, although it seems pretty easy, which is good.
I'm no Jenny McCarthy, but Sam and my kids think I look great...that's all that counts!
No comments:
Post a Comment